- Sunrise program initiative: The Basefarm Sunrise program is focused on automating clients’ IT infrastructure operations throughout the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) lifecycle. The company is developing and enhancing the program with AI by collecting outputs and providing analytics through the Orange group’s R&D activities and by using COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) such as the widely used Elasticsearch. The objective of this ambitious program is to move towards intelligent health analytics and self-healing IT environments.
- Integrated monitoring and management solutions: Basefarm offers a hybrid IT service management platform that is engineered to use common toolsets wherever possible across a hybrid cloud infrastructure. The company also offers an integrated framework that helps in managing and monitoring a client’s disparate IT landscape in real time.
- Strategic partner ecosystem: Basefarm has strong partnerships with leading hyperscalers plus Dell/EMC, HPE, VMware, Nutanix, Equinix, Cisco, BMC, CyberArk and others. This allows the company to deliver best-of-breed hybrid IT professional and managed services, covering the entire cloud migration journey.
- Cluster-centric managed hosting services: Basefarm provides secure managed hosting services to address the strong demand for availability, security, high development capabilities and quality. The company has been serving clients across verticals for a decade.
- Range of hybrid IT hosting services: Basefarm’s advisory, consulting, architecture and implementation services help clients to quickly adopt hybrid IT services.
- Business-critical application: The company has deep expertise in mission-critical application management and managed applications, providing hyper-care support for databases, web servers and content management systems in financial institutions.
- Leveraging the power of Orange Next Gen Hub: Basefarm’s data centers are designed for high availability, and the building infrastructure ensures redundancy and operational safety. The company supports enterprise clients through various direct connects with all major hyperscalers and through the Orange Next Gen Hub that provides direct access to approximately 40 global cloud providers.
- Lower price with zero carbon focused colocation services: Basefarm’s Norway colocation facilities offer the lowest power prices in Europe and 100 percent renewable energy from these locations. The company has its own data centers that offer a range of managed services in private cloud, public cloud, AI, big data and application management among other services.
- Two decades of experience in Nordics: Basefarm has been providing data center/colocation services for almost 20 years. In recent years, the company has been running facilities for colocation clients with 24x7x365 uptime. It has the necessary certifications to ensure that clients meet the their end customer requirements effectively.
Basefarm is a European operations provider that creates market leaders by integrating key competencies for digital transformation of Big Data, Cloud Services and Information Security into a service offering. The company provides strategic advice, architecture and implementation together with management and operation of solutions on several different cloud platforms. The business was founded in 2000 in the Nordic countries and today there are 760 leading engineers and consultants working in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany and Austria.
Basefarm was ranked highest in Whitelane’s IT Outsourcing study Nordics 2020 and Basefarm positioned as Nordic leader in Basefarm positioned as Nordic leader in Private / Hybrid Cloud – Data Center service and solutions by ISG Provider Lens. The unbelievable Machine Company *um, part of the Basefarm group, was named Innovator of The Year 2018 by German business magazine eins Wissen and Data Analytics For more information go to www.basefarm.com or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter and our blogs.
In August 2018 Basefarm was acquired by the Orange Group, a leading global telecommunications operator, to reinforce the cloud expertise of its enterprise division Orange Business Services. For more information, go to www.orange-business.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and our blogs.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.