This blog post is a summary of this weeks Information Security News put together by our Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
”Flipping the equation on known adversaries by developing and deploying controls at locations on the intrusion kill chain designed specifically for these known playbooks will increase a company’s ability to block an attack. The cybersecurity industry must collaborate to identify all know adversary playbooks and share this knowledge with each other and the public.”
Top 5 Security links
- Scrappy ’Silence’ Cybercrime Gang Refines Its Bank Attacks
- USB Drives shipped with Schneider Solar Products were infected with malware
- Spyware Company Exposed ‘281 Gigabytes’ of Children’s Photos Online
- Mikrotik routers pwned en masse, send network data to mysterious box
- Hacking The Hacker. Stopping a big botnet targeting USA, Canada and Italy