This blog post is a summary of this week’s Information Security News put together by our Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
Security Affairs gives you some insight to which industries that have to fight the hardest against cyberattacks…
”Society’s dependence on internet-based technologies means security professionals must defend against cyberattacks as well as more traditional threats, such as robbers or disgruntled employees.”
Top 5 Security News
- Infected WordPress Sites Are Attacking Other WordPress Sites
- Kubernetes being hijacked worldwide
- Privilege escalation vulnerability in linux PolicyKit
- Is Google Violating GDPR by Tracking EU Users?
- New Adobe Flash Zero-Day Exploit Found Hidden Inside MS Office Docs
Virtual Session from the RSA Conference: The 5 Most Dangerous New Attack Techniques, and What’s To Come